Saturday, July 18, 2015

Why is this Matthew A Berdyck stalking me?

This is Matthew Berdyck, also known as the Akron Crapper. He stalks people like me and I am too afraid to put my real name out there. He is a scary, violent guy with a long police record.

https://opencourtrecords.org/name.php?FIRST=MATTHEW%20A&LAST=BERDYCK

https://courts.ci.akron.oh.us/cases/akroncourtcases.nsf/SearchResults?ReadForm&CATYPE=Criminal&LASTNAME=Berdyck&FIRSTNAME=Matthew&BUSINESSNAME=&CASENUM=14&COUNTNUM=1&SSN=&CITATIONPREFIX=&CITATIONNUMBER=&DLNUMBER=&LPNUMBER=

He uses anonymous accounts in social media to harass people
Matt Alan Kane
Alan Smithee
Matt Smith
Alex Jones
Films-n-Stuff
Fillmore Street Films
Frankie Lau ‘Ghuckstick
Em Kay
Hans Oslo
MiddleAmericaJames
Lisa Baily
Tony Clifton
Mike Joneston
Mike Huntzicci
Tyler Hanocek
Travelbeastfilm
Sparky Johnson
TallicaRocksCocks
Oklahoma Jones
Jim Bob
Woodenwonder
Sofakinghigh
Deadofwinter
3000deadofwinter
OneStarMotel
Matt Films


Based on what I have seen and experienced, Matthew A Berdyck aka Matt Kane is a dangerous, violent predator who poses a very real threat to the public.

As a single woman, I have to be very careful with what people know so I keep things on the DL.

No comments:

Post a Comment